1. Das, P.J. (2013). Climate change and water induced hazards in northeast India (2013). Souvenir published on the occasion of 49th conference of the Assam Science Society at J.N. College, Boko, Assam on 19th, 20th and 21st April/2013. Edited by Ganeswar Saharia and published by Reception Committee, page143-151.
2. Das PJ, Patwary BC, Kumar SR and Choudhury B(2010). The Brahmaputra River: A Hydrological Appraisal. In: Dutta HN and Som S (Editd), River Brahmaputra in the Culture and Vision of Assam, pp 102-117, Directorate of Archaeology, Assam, Guwahati.
3. Goswami, D.C. and Das, P.J. (2011). The Brahmaputra River, Assam: A Hydrogeomorphological Appraisal in Landforms Processes and Environment Management: Professor M.K. Bandyopadhyay Felicitation Volume. Editors S. Bandyopadhyaya et al., pp 121-144, ACB Publications, Kolkata, India.
4. Talukdar, B.K., B.S. Bonal, A. Sarmah, K. Sarma and S.P. Singh. 2013. Re-introduction of greater one-horned rhino in Manas National Park, Assam, India under Indian Rhino Vision 2020. In Soorae, P.S. (ed.) (2013). Global Re-introduction Perspectives: 2013. Further case studies from around the globe. Gland, Switzerland: IUCN/SSC Re-introduction Specialist Group, and Abu Dhabi, UAe: Environment Agency_abu Dhabi. Pp 164-167.
5. Talukdar, B.K. 1997. Status and Conservation of Phalacrocoracidae in Assam, India. In. Baccetti, N., G.Cherubini (eds), 1997 - IV European Conference on Cormorants.Suppl. Ric. Biol. Selvaggina XXVI : 551-556 [ITALY]
6. Talukdar, B.K. and R. Barman. 2004. Current State of Man-Elephant Conflict in Assam: Solution Still Elusive. In (ed.) Jayewardene, Jayantha. Endangered elephant, past, present and future. Proceedings of the Symposium on Human Elephant Relationships and Conflicts, Sri Lanka, September 2003. Biodiversity & Elephant Conservation Trust, Colimbo. Pages 228
7. Talukdar, B.K. 2004. Ecology. In V.P. Singh et al. (eds.), The Brahmaputra Basin Water Resources, 351-365. Kluwer Academic Publishers. The Netherlands.
8. Talukdar, B.K. and P.C. Bhattacharjee. 1993. White Winged Wood Duck (Cairina scutulata) : Viable Habitat Conservation in Assam. In Bird Conservation – Strategies for the Nineties and Beyond. Editors. Abraham Verghese, Sridhar, S. and Chakraborty, A.K., Ornithological Society of India. pp. 8-10.