Internship Opportunities at Aaranyak
Applicants should be enrolled in to an academic curriculum leading to a formal degree or associated with an institution or conservation organization. English will be the primary language for official communications. Good computer skills are essential.
Minimum age for the internship is 18 years. Person with any nationality can apply.
For international students, additional steps of verification may be applicable, which will be intimated during the process of internship application processing
4 weeks minimum to 26 weeks maximum.
A onetime fee is charged for internship programmes that may vary based on duration of the internship. Whereas, the expenditure on travel and accommodation is the sole responsibility of the intern or their sponsoring institution. Interns must have adequate medical insurance coverage. We encourage students from Northeast India to pursue internship with us.
Requests should be sent well in advance to Programme Secretary, Aaranyak along with the following documents as attachment. Email id for sending application is – email@example.com
- A cover letter describing your areas of interest and tentative period of availability for the internship
- A CV mentioning personal details along with training and experience details.
- A support letter from the parent institution
- A recent profile photograph
- Any additional information that could assist in evaluation.
- A declaration form need to be submitted (format is provided once internship is approved)
- A fitness certificate from doctor need to be provided once internship is approved.
Following are the standard fees* applicable for our internship programmes:
Duration International Students Domestic Students Up to 1 Month Rs.10,000 Rs. 3,000 1-3 months Rs. 25,000 Rs 8,000 3-6 months Rs. 45,000 Rs 15,000
**Changes to these fees are at the discretion of the Aaranyak management.
* Based on availability of resources, we may give preference to students from NE in providing a token stipend to cover basic expenses during the internship.
Mailing Address : “Internship Programme”, 13 Tayab Ali Byelane, Bishnu Rabha Path, Beltola, Guwahati – 781028, Assam, India.
To know more about this initiative please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org